9 MOVES TO A SLIM WAIST AND TIGHT BOOTY
If you are feeling stuck and not getting the results your looking for when it comes to a smaller toned flat waistline then definitely give this workout a try!!! 😉
This workout will boost your metabolism giving you a post workout calorie burn while targeting your waist completely and lifting and tightening up the glutes. So we will burn calories and Fat and specifically target these problem areas.
My method of training includes dynamic movement to lose fat and keep flexibility while keeping muscles long and lean and toned. Hence the name “The Slim Body System”
Designed for women who want to see results fast and yet do it in a safe healthy way. Yes it is possible!!
How you train will determine how you look so you really need to pick the exercises for your body type and your goals.
Factors that affect a slimmer smaller tighter waist…
- Training your abs, upper, lower, obliques, internal and external
- Training your core muscles using variation planks and other core movements.
- Increasing your BOOTY training weight load or adding more sets and changing up your routine… But it depends on your choice of exercises. Next blog 😉
- Diet. What you eat will determine how you look and it’s easier than you think.
- See my 7 DAY SLIM BODY DIET PLAN
- If you need help with a plan that really works.
- Clients have lost 4-7lbs in 7 days and kept it off and continued to lose stubborn weight.
- My free offer is My Comfort Foods Makeovers cookbook! Because I believe losing weight should taste good🙂 It comes completely Free as a gift 😊
This workout will take care of most of what your looking for then really focus on a healthy High nutritious diet to get the best possible results! Set a time frame goal…4 weeks is good. Then have a plan or use my plan and make it happen.
OK so video is ready to go below!
I want you to repeat each routine 1-3 times depending on your fitness level
Please watch the video as I give voice over instructions and tell you what’s great about each move😊
The Workout will take approximately 13 – 26 minutes
Perform 15 reps or 50-60 seconds of work and 10 to 15 seconds
1. Squat thrust+ side plank reach 5-10 dB’s
2. Star Jacks
3. Full ab get up reach to touch toe
4. Full get up get reach to touch toe (other side)
3. Side plank hand reach to ankle
4. Side plank reach to ankle other side
5. Mountain climbers
6. Obliques V Sit two variations.. elbow to knee and hand to foot
7. Obliques V Sit other side
8. Alternating drop squats alternating hand to foot
9. Burpee roll back jump up to bumper
Enjoy this workout! If you like the workout please LIKE and I will make more! Also look around my site for recipes and inspiration. Stay tuned for more workouts, weight loss tips, and natural beauty advice.
OK here’s the workout 👇👇😉